Forum profile picture

Guest Nick

As we know most of you on here fairly well now, it would be smashing to see a few more profile pics uploaded (rather than generic silhouette you have by default).

Whether it's a photo / cartoon of yourself, a photo of some of your work, an animal, or something completely unrelated to work but says a bit about you, we'd love to see them ^_^

To change your profile picture, just follow these steps...

1. Click on the arrow next to your name in the top right hand corener (once you have signed in)

2. Click on 'My Profile'

3. Hover over the profile picture that appears in the top left hand corner and click on 'Change'

4. Click on 'Browse' to navigate to the photo / image you want to use and click on 'Open'

You might find that the image you want to use needs resizing or cropping - if you need a hand with this, or if you'd like me to resize an image for you, please feel free to send me an email.

Hi James - that's very odd...

I've just checked in your member permissions and can't see anything obvious that's causing the problem. Did you try going through the steps mentioned above? If it's still causing you grieff I'm more than happy to upload your photo for you (and it may be that, after I've done so, it will allow you to access it.)

• 4 months later...

Archived