clothing ideas

premnayloon

Just wondering what we all wear out on site,

For me usually boilersuit or dungarees, no jacket find them restrictive, and always catches cut ends.

Also any suggestions for gloves, and clothes stockists,

I'd love to see a garment designed to wear as a shirt or top, with a leather or canvas panel up the side of the torso, as we all hate the stapling up and pushing against the line with the side of body and the inevitable puncture to the body.

I buy my clothes off englebert Strauss,

Usually go through 4-5 pairs of wranglers per year so when a mate came back from NZ 2 years ago he brought me a pair of cactus trade canvas trousers, extremely tough! They are expensive though (£100 ish) but I've had my mine 2 years now and they are nicely worn in wearing daily, so already paid for 8 pairs of wranglers at £25 each. Most kiwis get 6-10 yrs depending on use.

Got a pair of shorts now too also great, both have hammer loops and exterior stitched pockets (so stuff not jamming up when leaning over) but there not those loose flappy ones in UK trade trousers.

http://www.cactusoutdoor.co.nz/wk-trade-supertrousers-555.html

We're the normal jeans and company polo/ hoodys we did once do some post and rail alongside a nudist camp and wondered if we should enter into the spirit of things but running a Bryce like Ben would have ended up covered in Grease...! Not a desirable look ...and it was October

now Charlie i take it the only erection on show as the fence!

We're the normal jeans and company polo/ hoodys we did once do some post and rail alongside a nudist camp and wondered if we should enter into the spirit of things but running a Bryce like Ben would have ended up covered in Grease...! Not a desirable look ...and it was October

running nude in oct you might find an extra grease nipple !!!!

Archived