Hello from Cornwall

Mr T

Hi all. I have been fencing for over 25 years. We carry out mainly agricultural fencing but do equine, domestic and security when required. Based in South East Cornwall not far from the coast. We have used Tornado from the start. I have followed the forum from the start and thought it was a great idea. This is my first venture into social media !!!! I know a few of you guys from doing the tornado fencing competition and YFC events. Looking forward to taking part and let's hope it dries up soon !!

Welcome to the forums.... anything you want to know about how this forum works, uploading pictures and anything else Tornado related, please message me or Nick... for fencing stuff.... we seem to have a fair few on here that know their stuff and between them should be able to answer almost anything you might want to know

Have fun!

Hi all. I have been fencing for over 25 years. We carry out mainly agricultural fencing but do equine, domestic and security when required. Based in South East Cornwall not far from the coast. We have used Tornado from the start. I have followed the forum from the start and thought it was a great idea. This is my first venture into social media !!!! I know a few of you guys from doing the tornado fencing competition and YFC events. Looking forward to taking part and let's hope it dries up soon !!

Fencing comp?

Yfc comp?

Cornwall?

Are you AT?

welcome to the forum

Archived