Stock-ade ST400i

Malcolm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. My mind is still about 18 but everything else is knackered. Mind you when you see the photo you will probably have quite a laugh !!! Reckon there might be some "hush money " for the photos or a high court injunction as they are pretty bad ;-)

I agree. My mind is still about 18 but everything else is knackered. Mind you when you see the photo you will probably have quite a laugh !!! Reckon there might be some "hush money " for the photos or a high court injunction as they are pretty bad ;-)

OK Mr T. As regards to the Drivall photo. It wasn't really that long ago and to be honest it's not really that exciting, but would you PM me with the amount of ‘hush’ money I need to transfer to your Swiss bank account please!!!!

As regards to the ST400i. The gun retails at £910.00 & the staples at £66.00 per 1,000 including fuel cells.

OK Mr T. As regards to the Drivall photo. It wasn't really that long ago and to be honest it's not really that exciting, but would you PM me with the amount of ‘hush’ money I need to transfer to your Swiss bank account please!!!!

As regards to the ST400i. The gun retails at £910.00 & the staples at £66.00 per 1,000 including fuel cells.

Take my money, I want one!

Ouch, I hope there is some discount on the rrp. Am sure some one said the ramfast one was £400.

I see some guy stapling every wire on mesh, at 6p a staple I don't think so.

Whilst it agree pricing could be better. I'm going to work this out to a time vs cost exercise, like for like. I reckon the time saved will still make it far more profitable.

I only put 6 staples on 80cm net and two strands of barb, Per post and never had an issue.

After pulling out hundreds of early rot posts, I have become an advocate of not knocking them right home and using only the amount required.

I've worked out that if I put posts in every 2 metres, and put 6 staples in each post, @6p, each that's 36p per post or 18p per metre, that's a big increase to add on,

Just wondering can anyone ( maybe the tornado guys) give me an approximate cost of a barbed staple as it comes in a bucket just, now

Or an idea if how many staples to a kilo there is.

Archived