Solo trak or Bryce

Archie

On 03/02/2017 at 19:55, Archie said:

Hi Matt

Well hopefully the answer to your question is a lot. Iv finally decided which machine I'm going for and that's my children's inheritance now spent again. Iv been on this topic all week like a woman in a sho shop trying to make my mind up. Thanks all for your feedback it's been both helpful and interesting. After all considered I think Iv chose what's right for my own circumstances. And delivery time has also been a factor as I pretty much need it pronto. Not a lot between them but after asking blade or mast leg. Wide track option or track grips and so on Iv decided the one for me is going to be solotrak. Mainly due to no blade on Bryce and delivery time. Rightly or wrongly Iv made my choice and pretty confident I won't be disappointed. Hopefully this thread has been of some use to others or will be in future. Thanks for all advice specially Steve and tepapa.

Hey Archie, been a few months now how are you getting on with your solotrack? 

Did you find you needed a mast leg at all? 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah had the machine a few months now and pretty impressed with it. I’m more impressed the braver I get. Had it in some tricky spots and so far always got back out again. Don’t use leg much to be honest as machine is pretty stable on its own but at same time now it’s on I would rather have it. Usually in quite a precarious position when I do need it. But it’s mostly just used when lifting rock spike out ground. All in all very pleased with it and pretty sure I made right choice for my own situation. 

Archived