...hope you are all comfortable with this. I work for Postsaver Europe and we have, after many requests, produced a wooden post life extension handbook outlining our products. If anyone using this forum would like one sent out please let me have your details at allan.poole@postsaver.co.uk. Our products are a low cost high performance solution to todays treatment issues and well worth considering. Thanks for looking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question for you Allan.

I understand that wood need to be dry from water before applying the post saver but how about  posts that are fresh out of the tanalith tank? do they need drying for 3/4 months  before application or can they be applied "wet" as you would say as log as they have had a couple of hours to dry the surface?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tepapa, thanks for the question. We would always recommend that posts should only be lightly damp to the touch. if in doubt, simply flash dry the post surface with a torch prior to sleeve application. As you know it is almost impossible for anything to adhere to a wet surface. I would also just like to apologise for my very late answer to your question, i didnt seem to get a notification that you posted one so again, apologies.

Archived