Sign in to follow this  
Thegoatman22

Wire clamp/stretcher

I am thinking it's time to upgrade my fence stretcher, the one I have is home made and has worked awesome but doesn't climb the top and bottom wire well any more, and is getting bent out of shape. I like the idea of the wedge ones but wondering what brand and if they work well. I hate messing with nuts and such. Especially in the rain.

1 hour ago, Thegoatman22 said:

I looked at your site and didn't see them on it, how much is a set, and they do nonclimb and field and all that right?

4' are around a hundred bucks.  5' are about $25 more.....if memory serves.  I'll double check for you when I get home tonight.  Yes, they work fine in all net.  If I could only pick one size, it'd be the 5'. 

On 1/28/2018 at 09:03, West Fork Fence said:

4' are around a hundred bucks.  5' are about $25 more.....if memory serves.  I'll double check for you when I get home tonight.  Yes, they work fine in all net.  If I could only pick one size, it'd be the 5'. 

What would shipping be for the 5 fter 

7 hours ago, Thegoatman22 said:

I ordered one from your wife today. Shall see how it does.

Let me know how you like it.  Sorry I wasn't around, but it was just warm enough that everything would start, so I was out fencing. 

3 hours ago, West Fork Fence said:

Let me know how you like it.  Sorry I wasn't around, but it was just warm enough that everything would start, so I was out fencing. 

I understand, I called during lunch while I was fencing as well.