Fencing News

stevew

Thanks for the kind words stevew.this idustry has a lot off people that have started with very little but with hard work have managed to climb up the ladder a wee bit at a time.that why I love it u get rewarded for ur efforts.i been luky with the people that have incouraged me and advised me along the way

Good luck to anyone ho goes down this road it can be a rough road at times but well worth hanging on made a lot easier iff u enjoy what u are doing and get that sense off pride when u see the finished job

I was hedge laying and got asked to do one or two fence which i did by hiring a Knocker.

Going past an agri engineers one day there was a post knocker in his yard, quick enquirey and a bit of bartering later i was a fencing contractor 

Wanted to break away from the farm and went shearing for 12 yrs had a lot of fun and banter with my partner who was also a fencer so helped him out in my quite spells on the farm are farm became unprofitable so after knee surgery at 28 dad said wot do u want to do i said go fencing shearing broader my horizons but nacker my body and taught me how to deal with people and graft

Archived