De bogging

D A MacDougall Fencing

Was just wondering what other fencers policy is when it comes to debogging

i have always just taken the hit lucky enough never been that bad yet but am due some people big favours .

But was speaking to a boy that had to get the pros in to rescue him he never said how much it cost but was going to see iff his insurance would pay out for it so think it must off been expensive .

Anyway we all go into these bit to do jobs for our customers .

Just typing this and thinking I should off put this on terms and condition.

Does anyone put on there terms that the customer is responsible for recovery.

we have nearly always managed with a tirfor winch but on one occasion we did get someone in with a big county and winch (£80 ish)

was once well in with duel wheels and p300 protech on peat. The gamekeep pulled it out like a cork with a tracked haglander that he used to ferry the guns about with, i thought he was just going to plough us out of site at one point, very impressive and cost me a bottle of whiskey lol

Yep it's good when there is a helping hand . Av been lucky there a est near me that I have help them get un stuck to our three times involving borrowed diggers and tractors and duels.never had the heart to charge them for it.just said when I geet stuck u will get a call. Lucky enough I got stuck on there estate had to get in the pros the est picked up the tab.

What goes around comes around.

But in this Morden world we can't really on the old ways bit off a shame I have been caught out before not on this subject but I think it's the difrents between old and new money

Archived