Hello Everyone

SimonE

Hi Everyone,

I have the dubious honour of starting off the first thread/topic in the new farmfencetalk forum. My name is Paul Harris and I am the Sales & Marketing Director at Tornado Wire. I have been at Tornado for almost a year and this is my first experience of agricultrual fencing...... so probably best not to rely on my advice for any technical questions you have got!......... However if you want to know anything about adhesives, screws, sealants, plastics I can talk for hours!

You will most likely find me hanging around the Fencing Arms offering ill informed opinion on a variety of non fencing topics.

Looking forward to talking to you all

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see you Pete, welcome to the forums. We hope we have some regular contributors who can share best practice, answer other members' questions and maybe a bit of social chat! We are doing quite a bit in terms of advertising and promoting the site for farmers to come and ask YOU the experts about their fencing issues, so we will see how that goes. 

Of course there will be special offers, exclusive product/service previews and hopefully lots of other content as we go along. 

look forward to your contributions

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Archived