ATV's & BUGGY's

Robbell

We have two one 6 months old one 12 months old. In my opinion they are the most rugged and workmanlike of all the RTVs, the Kubota is the only one with true engine braking for working on banks and slopes they are not as quick as other makes and will not do 50 mph on the road like the JD but its an off road vehicle and I don't want my lads doing 50 mph on or off the road, it doesn't run on an elastic band transmission like the Mule.

Ours have a tool box on the front, a compressor on the back, also a wire dispenser for 2 rolls of barb or plain .

They also have a custom made trailer to carry timber. They are good off road but not as nimble as a quad.

Had a problem with the gearbox on the first one selecting gears. had to put a lot of pressure on the dealer to sort it out, but its ok now, have to keep them well serviced and check the UJ joints. But a great piece of kit

• 1 month later...

We have a jd gator but out the 3 demo's we had I prefered the kubota rtv 900, it just feels well built and solid. The polaris ranger was very quick and nippy but it was all plasticky and didn't have that last long feel. The gator arrived due to the keen to be in dealer with a deal that was too good to turn down but it was a courtesy vehicle at the last yams (York agricultural machinery show) so arrived with 8 hours on it, happy with it but in my opinion it's no kubota!

Archived