farmer fence

Robbell

• 3 weeks later...

There is a contractor near me who always has articles in local farming press etc and has all the equipment and that first lot of pictures makes his work look good! They were doing a load of fencing just over the way from me last couple of weeks and I was appalled! I felt like ringing him up and saying he was a disgrace to the industry. There was stapling net to the inside of strainers, notched in (badly) struts about 3" from the top of the strainers, most of the net and barb was already floppy and there were only 3 staples per post. also wire all hard stapled to gate posts etc. I did take pics but wont post them but it makes me cross! if anyone ever did fencing like that for me I would ask them politely to leave and take their fencing with them!

It is strange how these people promote themselves well, the public believe it as well often. "Oo they must be good they are always in the media"

Let them get on with it Mike, as frustrating as it is. The clients who get disappointed won't have them again.

Archived