Torus netting

Robbell

• 3 weeks later...

I think you will really be able to work on the less posts argument with the solid vertical wires over hinge joint maybe you could convince them to go further apart if they are not happy you could always knock in a post between afterwards at the extra cost ..!? I personally think the extra cost is lost agains the time saved in ease of erection

I think you will really be able to work on the less posts argument with the solid vertical wires over hinge joint maybe you could convince them to go further apart if they are not happy you could always knock in a post between afterwards at the extra cost ..!? I personally think the extra cost is lost agains the time saved in ease of erection

Yes ping it up between solid strainers and you can stretch the intermediate spacing 4m is minimum required, 5 or 6 is fine to be honest. Like all wire (correctly installed) fences it's all about the strainers.

As Charlie above says,perhaps stretch inters out to 6m spacing and say you can go back at later date and knock in some cheap inters in the gaps to give 3m spacing overall. In reality the customer will conclude long before they even think about calling you back, the fence is more than ok as it is.

its all very well having 6 m spacings but most customers prefer more posts for a visual barrier as much as anything else. I have done many a job with torus or x fence net and 2 barb on nice big runs with 4" posts every 1.8m because that's what they want!

• 3 months later...

Archived