suggestions for bag for stretchers,

premnayloon

I was looking for a a bag to keep my stretchers in I was looking for a gripples bag itself but can't get one without the gripples,

So it occurred to me that a tennis racquet bag would do the job, anyone else any suggestions, don't want anything rigid as will just get damaged in the motor,

I keep my tensioner chains in a woven plastic feed bag, then get a new one when its past it. Handles for tensioners live in toolbox. 

You need a tardis to carry all the fencing tools you need. Different gear for Gates, post and rail. Stock net etc. I often never have something with me.

Did someone mention my name...? We've had them in the past normally on a promo offer there may even be a few in the back of the shop somwhere.. I'll have a look..having said that they don't last that long out in the field normally start to fall to bits within a year. Will have to look into alternatives..

Did someone mention my name...? We've had them in the past normally on a promo offer there may even be a few in the back of the shop somwhere.. I'll have a look..having said that they don't last that long out in the field normally start to fall to bits within a year. Will have to look into alternatives..

that would be great charlie, let me know if you have one available, as i said i reckon a tennis raquet bag  would be suitable its a job to find a bag long enough, i work the Donalds stretchers and the handle dont come off them so gettin a long enough , bag is problematic.

I use veg trays or plastic boxes. I try to segregate the tools into different boxes like one for the drills/power tools, one has all the chains and tensioners and one has the rest of the hand tools. They are all blooming heavy though and I don't think a bag would man enough. I tend to take most things just in case!

Archived