Battle of the bangers

D A MacDougall Fencing

Was just thinking about the pro and cons of diffrent post drivers and tracked post drivers .

Don't no if it's been done at a show or something but it would be good to see diffrent tracked postdrivers operating in a course that puts them to the test.

And postdriver working in the same ground condition .

Basically let the machine speak for themselves without the hard sale.

I think it would be a good day out and I might even pay for a ticket to watch ????

They wanted to try something similar "head to head" thing in NZ, but anything that may perceived as a race is a big no no for Health and Safety, as you shouldn't be racing with our type of heavy duty equipment.

Machines working in the same conditions would be good to see, but you couldn't base the progress/quality on time/speed.

It would be interesting to see them in what I would call a more normal working environment up the side of a mountain with the tractor on a slope with the operator sat on the top side of the seat if he didn’t have an *** crack he would slide off.

Along With a bit of hard   shale to drive posts in and a few 10 foot strainers to get under the mast

I it would be there that many option out there now they all seem to be manufacture well and all have there place in the field . I was thinking it would be good to see them working in the same area and ground condition am not planning to bye one off each to find the best one lol

They wanted to try something similar "head to head" thing in NZ, but anything that may perceived as a race is a big no no for Health and Safety, as you shouldn't be racing with our type of heavy duty equipment.

Machines working in the same conditions would be good to see, but you couldn't base the progress/quality on time/speed.

Our there ability to cross obstacle in a safe manner and deal with the traps that u come across on a day to day basi.

Word it right and it's not a race the one than gets to the top is the king off the hill ,,,, in a safe manner off course

Think this is a great idea, thinking of buying a new one but which one

Cant afford tracked model or top of the range tractor mounted ones as tractor not big enough for them

Considering Wrag xl or Protech 300s would like to see them side by side

Anything else in this range, or any comments on these models

Sorry if i have hijacked thread, if so Admin repost :unsure:

Our there ability to cross obstacle in a safe manner and deal with the traps that u come across on a day to day basi.

Word it right and it's not a race the one than gets to the top is the king off the hill ,,,, in a safe manner off course

Mmhh! But if I was doing it I'd be trying to do 2 things at once, not my normal working speed :wacko:

Archived