Scottish fencing comp

D A MacDougall Fencing

Was it Geoff that intresting scot sheep is being held at blyth bank farm just by west linton 1st June 2016.

Was it tornado that held the event .

I no some off the team that on the comitiee .

is there anyone on here from Scotland that would be intreasted in helping to get somthing up and running .getting sponsorship and generally orginsing .

I will start by asking if tornado would help out .

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like am on my own with this one .

I can get post for it no probs

Not to sure on venue like the idea of scot sheep

Was thinking it would be difreant to do 8 wire ht fence JUST NEED WIRE HINT HINT

Was thinking about a entry fee to compet . For shearing compition the top level shears pay £50 and the prize money is £500.

I was thinking £100 for fencing comp and prize money £1000 . What do you guys think

We would probably come up and compete, but would maybe not bother if there was an entry fee. It would be giving up a day paid work to come and compete. Just not sure we would do it. I would imagine others wouldn't. I think they find it hard enough to get some competitions full without an entry fee. Just my opinion.

We would probably come up and compete, but would maybe not bother if there was an entry fee. It would be giving up a day paid work to come and compete. Just not sure we would do it. I would imagine others wouldn't. I think they find it hard enough to get some competitions full without an entry fee. Just my opinion.

It was just a thought thanks for given me your opinion don't think it will be hard to get sponsorship for prize money from the feed back that am getting off people . Just thought it would help beef up the prize pot and make it more intreasting for people to have a crack at it

Sounds like a great idea to me I will be happy to chuck in a good bottle single malt and £100 quid to the prize fund if it helps.

I am just making up a plan for the show comity to look overs I've got toilets at both ends of line 8 it's yours if u want it for ur wife conveyance lol have a goe u no u want to

Archived