Hello everyone

Finally got myself on here,started fencing seven years ago by building my own equipment,idea was to fence a couple of days a week and carry on with my sheep contracting but the sheep have all but disappeared apart from a small hobby flock(lot of the time wish I didn't have them)all my kit is based on using a mini digger if you're interested I have a facebook business page just look for Mark Hibberd fencing,great kit easy to work away on my own but now thinking about bigger gear(currently looking for tractor mounted knocker 300kg weight plus pm me if anyone has something)looking for some advice about tractors but will start a new topic,great to be part of your community all the best Mark.

Thankyou everyone for the welcomes I was expecting a welcome to the asylum from somebody which some days it feels like!! A customer who gets upset with me as I try to explain why I can't lift my knocker 4ft high and 4ft into a hedge to establish a boundary for them because they have fell out with their neighbour!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived