New stuff.

premnayloon

Not sure what forum for this,

But yesterday saw some new kit purchased,

new to me pick up ( 08 plate isuzu rodeo)

Used 8x5 tandem axle mesh sides all round I for Williams trailer,

And ordered a canopy for the motor,

So lets have this thread for new stuff bought, and advice for potential purchases.

Although not brand new, it's new to us. We recently bought a little welder of eBay. Little mosa, had experience of one before from another well known contractor but after realising he was not going to be letting his go and I couldn't wait to find out if it was left to me in his will. I decided to make the purchase. Very handy to have.

Although not brand new, it's new to us. We recently bought a little welder of eBay. Little mosa, had experience of one before from another well known contractor but after realising he was not going to be letting his go and I couldn't wait to find out if it was left to me in his will. I decided to make the purchase. Very handy to have.

I'm glad you've found one Charlie ....! I don't have to worry about you stealing ours anymore

I just picked up a used 8'x16' enclosed cargo trailer, already had some shelves in it from the previous owner.  Now I can keep most of my stuff in there and not forget things at home.  Also is wired for power.  Added a mini fridge/freezer and a microwave.  Very nice to have on the job site.

• 3 weeks later...

Last weekend I bought a strange long drawbar about 4ft long a blacksmith engineered thing for the steel.l £4 it cost. I've made a towball drawbar from part of it to slot in the drawbar on the iseki compact tractor. It saves changing the towball with the spanner on the original.

Also saw a bulldog grafter/trenching spade left a bid on that. £4 again and it came with an electric paint sprayer.

Expensive weekend!

Archived