Got robbed

Nathan

Got broken into early hours Sunday morning . Took Honda quad 500 ccStanley bostich nailer ram fast stapler small Clarke compressor large Clarke compressor Honda 3.4kva geni . digga post hydraulic borer . Still strimmer huski chainsaw . Millwallkie 900s kango. Set of alloy wheels 235/85/16 x5 . 30 " still hedge cutter . And some other tools . 12 rolls Ht-8-80-15 .x 100m . Approx 15 Titan barb x200 m. 3 coils 2.5 ht plain wire . 3 x 12' galv field gates . 5 x 12'wooden field gates. Can you guys keep your eyes and ears open. Thanks

Christ Brent, I wouldn't fancy being caught nicking your stuff,

Word of advice, check out auctions, the regular ones here often featured teen gear,

Indeed I had a new strimmer bought with money we got as wedding present, and my favourite chainsaw nicked , and waited for it to go through the auction but it had to be someone local that nicked it as unless you knew my d place you would never know the place I stored them existed, and everyone local k ewes I worked at those sales,

Rob I know a guy locally who owns a farm shop, a d when he was getting stuff nicked he installed cctv, filmed the same person, in action again.

When he took it to the local police ,they said it was in admissible in court,

So he asked them what he could do, the police said do you know him, yes he replied,

Well they said we suggest you give him a good hiding, but make sure it's out sight of cctv, as we could use it as evidence,

Archived