Electric fence insulators

Mooresft

Moore, I recommend the tube ones give Charlie Hubbard a call that's who I get mine from, and I have found hinm unbeatable on price for them. if you are looking for egg, screw in stand off, or normal screw in one's, I can give you the contact details of my supplier in forfar, he is excellent to deal with and have found him unbeatable for price, well that was until I saw the price list for cheetah electric fencing, they are just as competitive

Biggest thing I've noticed is some of the cheapest screw in ones have **** screw shanks and are difficult to get started on a post. Thought the lad was moaning too much the first time but he was right, took at least twice as long to do a run. Customer supplied those so don't know make, no name on box.

If you have some internal curves on post and rail then the Gallagher xdi screw ins have a metal core goes all the way round and are strong enough to take the pressure the wrong way with h/t plain. Don't use everywhere though, too expensive.

Iv went to the staple on one that have the grove on them a lot faster and very strong . Just clip them on as you go and staple on with 2 staples . The tube type are very good and cheap but can be a pain threading them on

Aye Damien and of course you have to make sure your count of posts is correct,

• 5 weeks later...

Premnayloon, I think your contact owes you a drink!! I ordered 12000 metres of rope and 3000 insulators off him yesterday for current job we started this week!! Very good gear he does had a similar amount towards end of last year and was all good, nice quality and good price! At the end of the day if you want decent stuff you have to pay for it, you get what you pay for!!

Thank you for passing on his contact details!!

Aye Henry, I told him that when I last spoke to him, will be ordering more stuff soon , ill be seeking a decent discount Henry cheers.

Happy to pass on the recommendation, a really decent guy, glad you found his stuff good, though be has real competition with a cheetah stockist started up locally, but as long as he keeps his prices at the current level he will get my business.

Archived