ear defenders

RED STAG

Just wondering what ear defenders you fellas are using?  any one gone down the road of custom ear plugs the type you see at game fairs for shooting ?

Been considering a pair for a while preferably electronic ones that enhance the human voice  but cut out loud noises, like everything else they not cheap  but you can’t buy new ears.

Standard ear defenders are ok but  sweaty in the summer when it arrives 

Just wondering what ear defenders you fellas are using?  any one gone down the road of custom ear plugs the type you see at game fairs for shooting ?

Been considering a pair for a while preferably electronic ones that enhance the human voice  but cut out loud noises, like everything else they not cheap  but you can’t buy new ears.

Standard ear defenders are ok but  sweaty in the summer when it arrives 

I use the stihl chainsaw helmet and fold up and away ones. Find them handy, as you have a hard hat and ear muffs in one. Think they are peltor ear defenders on my chainsaw helmet

I bought some from lidl a good few years back and there one of the best buys I ever made. £25 and they have only just given up. very rarely did I never get signal. these electric ones that cut out, can you hear a radio playing still? Does all sound cut out when there is a load noise?