What would make job easier?

premnayloon

What device, or tool would you like to see invented to help with our work,

I'd like a device you could clip on to electric lines to turn off electric , whilst carrying out repair,

I know we get isolators, but something that could clip on and off either side of faults,would save a lot of time,

I'd like a device you could clip on to electric lines to turn off electric , whilst carrying out repair,

I know we get isolators, but something that could clip on and off either side of faults,would save a lot of time,

Depending on system you use,some companies can now do this with certain energisers, we installed a sytsem that we could turn on and off with a little fault finder when we needed to, took a while to trust it, but worked a treat.

You can get an app for your phone to turn fence on and off, also txts when there is a fault

Thats the stuff that

You can turn any energizer on/off with a smart phone app if the energizer is installed within range of Wi-Fi.  Just use a WeMo switch or a Smart Home switch/outlet and then you can turn power on and off to whatever is plugged in.

StayFix  and Speedrite have good energizers with on/off remotes but Gallagher's new iSeries takes the prize with what they can do.  I've installed a few of them.  I really like how the display is separate and can be put in the most convenient place to see it walking by which may not be the best place for the energizer.

I want an ATV that can drive and steer itself based on proximity to me or by following gps waypoints.

• 1 month later...

Ben, I fear those electric fence units are not available in the UK.

http://www.gallagherelectricfencing.co.uk/shop/electric-fencing/electric-fence-energisers/mains-energisers.html

http://www.gallagher.eu/en_gb/electric-fencing/energizers#isPage=1

Any of the models that have an "i" (M1200i) after the model number, those are called the i-series.

The M1200i does not shut off and on with the remote and does not work with zone monitors, it does work with the SMS controller. You need the model M2800i and up to use with the remote and zone monitors.

Archived