klou vibrating post driver

Markhibberdfencing

Good morning Bostonmick,thank you for the reply,do you operate the klou on your own or is it something that needs two people,and what type of soil are you working with I wonder what happens if you end up in a situation that requires a rock spike? Thank you Mark(they will bring one for me on demo but don't want to waste their time if it's not going to be suitable for the task)

I have used it with a helper as up to now most posts I have put in have been 3mtr and as you can appreciate will not easily stand unaided.stake and wire is easy for one person.i do not think it would be a problem for them bringing you a unit to demo.mostly clay in my area also it will push in posts without points as easily as pointed.i would say give it a go you do not have to buy as none of us get every sale we go for.

• 3 weeks later...

Justin from Klou called me and offered a demo as he was passing,was repairing sheep handling pens at the time with a limestone foundation I was having to rockspike some of the holes,unfortunately the Klou performed very poorly within two posts I could tell it would not be for me,of course you get told it's the fault of your machine not the Klou unit Umm,had a bobcat on demo and it could hardly pick the knocker up out of the trailer only to be told my knocker was to heavy even though my 1.8 ton CAT has no trouble at all!! The Klou would be suitable for some ground conditions but not for me

Archived