2016 Royal Welsh Show

Guest Nick

As the height of our alleged 'summer' is rapidly advancing, it's nearly time for the Royal Welsh Show...

The Tornado Team will be at the show from 18th - 21st July, ready to meet and greet you all and talk all things fencing.

As usual, we will have a range of fencing products, tools and accessories on display, including the new STOCK-ade ST400i coredless fence post stapler. If you'd like to give it a test-drive - and if you'd like to take advantage of our promotional offer - be sure to drop by for a chat.

We'll also be happy to talk you through our Quote Builder - the ultimate online resource for fencers looking to cut all the hassle out of fencing admin, produce slick and professional quotes in a matter of minutes, and manage profits and margins when quoting for work (all without leaving home or the office).

We're looking forward to seeing you there.

The Tornado Team

Thanks for letting me know, sorry about that!

It's working for us here, so it looks like the permission issue is because you need to sign into the TPCN bit of the forum (which is where that post about the offer is sat).

Can you let me know if you can get onto that post without going via the link above? If you go into the 'Tornado Professional Contractors Network' area of the forum and the look in the Special Offers and Deals sub-forum, you should be able to get onto it.

Failing that, feel free to go straight to the promo page on our website:

http://www.tornadowire.co.uk/st400i-hammer-promo/

Cheers Luke, thanks for your help.

Nick

p.s. feel free to give me a ring or drop me an email if you're still having trouble.

Thanks John - I've had a look at the permissions and can't see any technical reasons why it isn't working - some sort of glitch in the matrix but no idea what! I'll remove the link from this section but leave all the other sections in place; that way it can still be accessed either via the link in the email we sent out, via the TPCN bit on the forum, or via the direct web link in my post above.

I did spot you yesterday - how did you find the new gun?

Cheers

Nick

Archived