Mareham le fen

Markhibberdfencing

Don't really know what to say about this but feel I want to say something. A group of us got together to replace a fence that had been installed buy a complete cowboy most shocking fencing I have ever seen. Anyway we know who we are and for me it was a privilege to meet like minded people at the top of their game.I was blown away by the generosity of everyone one guy alone who personally paid for new wire front row fencing trailer full of posts. Other contractors staples gripples etc etc. RHAB fencing what kit!! Anyway what a day despite weather well done everybody blown away by people's generosity

That is good to hear. If more did this sort of thing we wouldn't need charities!

How long was the fence? How many people? How long did it take?

Not often you get a great combo of skills and kit at once. Sounds like a satisfying experience. Hope it comes back full circle for you all, and the previous contractor.

Could you reuse any of his materials?

Hello Goaty

The fence was 600 mtrs equine fence,sixteen people and I hope I haven't forgot anyone!! Completed easily within a day I was late arriving due to commitments with livestock so I don't know if the fence had been taken down before not that it would have taken much it was hardly up in the first place! But a great day and as I said working with people at the top of their game many ideas to take on board I believe Charlie from Front Row is going to try and make use of or sell original materials but he was just happy to supply new doesn't that just impress you everybody gave so much and not once did I hear money mentioned respect.

Hello Peter and Rachael,it was really good to meet you guys and be able to offer a little bit of assistance,because there was a good group of us it was actually quite hard to find something to do!! Normally work alone so not had this problem before!hope we can all meet up again at some point in the future,great day something that has created a good memory and restored my faith in humanity have a good weekend Mark.

Archived