Horse fencing

I always insist on at least top line electric, either that or they rub themselves against or lean over I always be sure to tell clients that if they don't make top line hot the posts will get snapped or bent over, 

They aren't keen on rylock they say the feet get stuck on them but I have seen  rylock put up upside down looks strange but apparently is effective, 

I know tornado do a horse mesh but when I quote the price it usually results in a coronary heart attack.

For horse owners who do not like wire fencing why not consider Tornado Wires Centaur Rail system, top rail can be electified with lower rails standard. Cost effective , low maintenance and installation is quite easy. Also Tornado supply White Lighting a highly visable electric fence consisting of a 2.5HT wire covered in a white or brown polymer coating with electric charge shock points. Again low maintenance, cost effective against other electric fences & post & rail and easy to install.

Please visit our website for further details of Tornado Wires Centaur and White Lightning product range.  

Archived