Massey Parts Guru required

tentman

Hello Guys

So I spoke too soon (in another thread) on my MF5445 because its just developed a fault.  It looks like the electronic module that controls the hydraulics is fried, and according to the local service agents replacements are not available - they think they can possibly adapt a later one.

Very frustrating, I have plenty of hydraulic power but can't use the 3 point linkage!

Surely someone must offer them, so I'm seeking leads on Massey Ferguson parts experts, if you know of one please do let me know.

Thanks

Foster

Not sure if it's the same but we used to run a 'MF3080 on our Bryce and now and then the same thing would happen everything working apart from the linkage and if you climbed under the back end there was a manual up and down button on the spool underneath so at lease you could lift the linkage up to get moving.. We used to find it would start working again after a bit..! Hope you get it sorted

Thanks Guys, I'll follow those leads (carefully).  Seems the local guys did have one in a parts diagnostic box, which they've lent me (good blokes).  However theirs is $2100 (GBP about 1200) so I might just see what others offer them for.  Will probly go with the local guys in the end cause what they've done so far is good support and should be rewarded with my custom, but sometimes it pays to know how far you're being bent over!

I have a very highly regarded local dealer. North field agriculture, though I don't have an mf. I can chase up or post part if you need.

QF have been mentioned enough. It's not that far from me and yes best to not risk on their backup.

Archived