Farm fence solutions invited me..

Fence

Lifelong fence contractor from central Texas. Y'all will have to forgive me if I brag a little. I am from Texas. I've been building fence for a living for around 30 years. I've gotta little different way about it  than alot of you. (You could search my truck,my shop, and my house and not find a staple , a steeple , or a u nail. ) Look forward to hearing from everyone and working with tornado wire.

48 minutes ago, Kent Greenleaf said:

welcome from West Virginia, How do you build fence in Texas? always want to learn...

We use tpost and welded pipe braces. High tensile wire is just starting to catch on here so some of our stretching methods are considerably different. I tried posting pictures this morning with no success. I'll get it figured out...... maybe.

2 hours ago, Fence said:

Easiest way to post pics on the forum is to send them to Nick and play dumb.  Same goes with the avatar.  Kent, I'm headed to Fence's place next month, and we were sure hoping to find someone that wanted to build fence while we kill pigs.  The best I know, the position is still open.  

Archived