your best bargain

premnayloon

For me has to be the time I saw a contractor gripples tool.on gumtree only 5 miles from me, advertised for £30

I phoned and told them to keep it for me I'd be their in 10 minutes,

When I arrived to collect it I had only been used on 8 gripples and the ladies husband had only bought it to use it on their garden,

Absolute bargain .

Got to be the Mosfet welder I bought for not a lot off a chap who used to repair canal boats totally mobile ..small but boy can it weld it does a better job than the one in the workshop and you can take it anywhere ...I lent it to frontrow fencing once when they were working on our patch .. Was luck to get it back ????

Julie ...my wife has just told me that she is in fact the best bargain I ever got little did she know that she would end up running our fencing supply shop and even secretly sometimes gets excited when passing some good fencing when driving down the road ... She could have a point there ...????

mine has to be a Tuatahi competition axe, £400 notes new, i got a nearly new one for £100

the guys wife had given him the choice of wood chopping or her & so the axe had to go, she then made a real mess of listing it on Ebay and i was the only bid

Got price for front linkage and second hand quick fencer under £2500 got it done went to pay the guy he had forgot to add the quick fencer to the price but he stuck to his word happy days.

Oi 5 box 90 mm paslode nails @ a car boot sale for £50 and a big bag with wheels on it for £ 5 to get them to the car . Was just passing now I make a point off going to them every now a gain a always pick up somthing for cheap and get to batter the price down

Archived