Europe In or Out? - Cast your vote!

SimonE

Europe in or Out  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain in the European Union

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

It's is a strange situation Scottish farmers are highly critical of cap, out of the eu, Scottish parliament would control farming and fishing.

Now I would want that controlled at Edinburgh rather than Brussels, yet Scottish farmers think differently,

I will state now if there is an Indy ref for Scotland in t be next two years, it will be rejected,

There were many independence supporters me included who voted out.

I would want farming and fishing back under our control for me to support a yes vote, which includes staying in eu.

I accept the will of Scotland is very clear, but I think the European union is finished as it structured just now.

It is ironic that this subject is on this forum, when fencing is all about enclosures containment and keeping things in or out !

Both my grandfathers fought in two world wars so that this country would be free and that future generations would have the ability to decide their futures. History tells the cost of these two wars

The Common Market was a good concept that changed direction into the European Union

In all fairness to David Cameron he had the guts to allow the Country to decided its own future and if it wanted independence and freedom. He has now paid the price. We have recently had politicians of all persuasions that have battled, they have told the truth and lies all with lots of spin, The U.K. Population has again voted for freedom giving future generations what past generations gave up so much for, The ability to decide there own future and yes there will be a price to pay, but the price I think is worth it. Remember this small island GREAT BRITAIN is still the fifth largest economy in the world. Our technology inventions and expertise are in demanded world wide

The older ones on here will remember the song. (. There will always be an England and England will be free !! )

Archived